EMPAct and Breitbart News will host a much-needed panel to give platform to uninvited CPAC speakers (again this year) to discuss National Security issues. To sign up or view the event today 3/6: http://homelandthreats.com/live-webcast/
By Isabel Matos
“The Uninvited Panel” was created last year after troublemaking infiltrators Suhail Khan and Grover Norquist, both on the board of the ACU and CPAC excluded Pam Geller and Robert Spencer from the event (even though Robert Spencer won the best blog award). I discussed it here and here at length.
This year “The Uninvited Panel II” will be led by EMPAct America’s Henry Schwartz and Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon. Frank Gaffney, who has been so outspoken about Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration, Grover Norquist and the ACU, will moderate the event. I can’t wait! He is a former Reagan official and President of the Center for Security Policy.
Panel topics will include the Muslim Brotherhood, “Amnesty and Open Borders: The End of America – and the GOP,” (that would be enough for me to attend!) as well as “Benghazigate: The Ugly Truth and the Cover-up,” among others. I also spoke about the GOP cover-up in this article.
“Now more than ever CPAC must honor their membership and turn away from the gutting of our military, giving in to a nuclear Iran and the weakening of our nation at war,” said EMPact America’s David Bellavia. “This cannot stand, and EMPact America proudly stands with Breitbart.com to ensure attention is paid to our national security and the feckless policies of the Obama administration, even if CPAC does not.”
Confirmed speakers for 2014’s “The Uninvited” include:
- Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey;
- Congressmen Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Trent Franks (R-AZ), and Jim Bridenstine (R-OK);
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Congressmen Pete Hoekstra and Roscoe Bartlett;
- Former Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Jim Conway, former Commander-in-Chief Pacific Fleet Admiral “Ace” Lyons, retired Army Lt. Gen. “Jerry” Boykin, and retired Air Force Lieutenant General Tom McInerney;
- Fox News’s Judge Jeanine Pirro;
- Charles Woods, father of Benghazi hero Ty Woods;
- Former Assistant U.S. Attorney and National Review columnist Andrew McCarthy;
- Anti-Islamist Muslim leader Dr. Zuhdi Jasser;
- Eagle Forum founder and longtime conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly, NumbersUSA director of Government Relations Rosemary Jenks, and Center for Immigration Studies executive director Mark Krikorian
For more information on the event CLICK HERE.
It’s time for change. I am looking forward to alternative sources for Conservative platform. This is important. If I could, I would make arrangements to attend, but it will have to wait until next year. Here is last year’s clip: