By Isabel Matos
Please join me on January 2nd, 2015, when I release: The Real Linda Vega, an article-video exclusive for The Speech A Time For Choosing. Check out the Tease:
A lot of people would like this story to go away but it won’t, nor should it. I’m excited and pleased to present, based on public, not private information, a story I have put together using nothing but PDD – Public Displays of Deception of the politician concerned and a little information a concerned citizen came forward with. The fact they want to remain anonymous shows the level of fear and the intimidation these activist groups and attorneys who got involved in the matter have created already. It is great enough to cause concern because no one should be punished for exposing fake conservatives if that is what they are doing. Not a journalist, not a citizen, not any politician. It’s time to expose the dirty secret.
Why the story matters (all no-brainers, but the reasons should be listed anyway):
- Democrats have no business running for Senate or other offices in Republican primaries.
- Immigration Reform is too important of an issue to be decided by or misrepresented to voters by infiltrators in our party.
- Language matters. Definitions matter. Honesty and instilling confidence in voters matters. Our party platform must be clearly articulated so that voters can have confidence in the process and in elected officials. That means the word games used by these pseudo-Republican types must stop. Rinos, that means you, too. It goes without saying!
- Political Organizations whose intentions are to turn not just one state, but all of America blue should be exposed and those exposing them should be supported. Don’t kill the messenger. Go after wrong-doers.
- Politicians who know that this little dirty game is going on should also be exposed. That means all Senators, Congressmen, the Governor and potential presidential candidates.
- Republicans in name only love to attack Conservatives, but are all too willing to condone left-leaning players. They are all complicit in corrupting our party and its message.
- Our borders must be sovereign. Anyone against this is against America’s sovereignty and the Republican party platform.
- Courage is the audacity to overcome fear. Keeping quiet is not going to solve the problem. The consequences of keeping silent are far worse than taking the risk to speak up. It shows that the problem is bigger than what I first imagined because of the level of fear that has been instilled in whistle-blowers. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
- Attorneys who HIDE behind the twisting of words to change our laws, or who work to deceive the voting public should also be exposed.
- Anyone subjecting any state deliberately to more illegality (and not the loose meaning of the term that is ignored) should be exposed.
- There must be a clear definition (and obvious understanding) of what amnesty is, of what Conservatism is and any congressmen and woman who is unclear or vague about it needs to hear from you. Activism starts with you and your political clarity. You get the crooked politicians you vote for and don’t expose.
- YOUR SENATOR, congressmen or governor should not be extorted by groups who do NOT even tolerate Republicans or their values. I understand politics is dirty and votes are needed but not at the expense of real citizens’ livelihoods. It is time to starve the beast of the manipulation going on by the left inside the right!
That’s it. See you January 2nd.